How helpful would it be for YOU to better understand extroversion and introversion??
As a dating coach…I can tell you it’s PLENTY valuable. So valuable I’ve studied it…AND I’m gonna share MY NOTES. I’ve done all the heavy lifting and organized everything, all you need to do is read through 20 PAGES OF ORGANIZED NOTES and you’ll understand more about extroversion and introversion than nearly anyone you’ll ever encounter! You’re 20 minutes from this wisdom!!
Table of Contents:
- Defining Personality, Extrovert, Introvert, Shyness, and Ambivert
- Why Being Introverted is NOT the Same as Being Shy
- The “Extrovert/Introvert” Spectrum
- Extroversion/Introversion Influences…
- Is Anyone Ever 100% Extrovert or Introvert?
- Population of Extroverts/Introverts
- Is it better to be Extroverted, or Introverted?
- Pairing an Extrovert with an Introvert, What Happens?
- In Non-Dating/Friendship Related Situations
- In Dating/Relationship Related Situations
- In Professional Situations
- How can an EXTROVERT practice, or develop, their introverted side?
- How can an INTROVERT practice, or develop, their extroverted side?
- Big Ideas About Extroverts and Introverts
- Optimizing Both Personality Type