Information Collection and Use
1. Personally Identifiable Information:
- When you sign up to the Platform, update your account details, provide your billing information, provide your emergency contact information or make other use of our services, we may ask you for personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information can be used can be used to contact you or identify you and it may include, but not limited to, your name, your email, your phone number, your address and your credit card information. We may use the Personal Information, either by itself or in conjunction with other information, for the following purposes:
- Create your account at our Platform, let you login into the account, administer your account, monitor your account, provide customer service and contact you with information, alerts and suggestions that are related to your account.
- Billing-related purposes.
- Reach out to you, either ourselves or using the appropriate authorities, if either we have a good reason to believe that you or any other person may be in danger or may be either the cause or the victim of a criminal act.
- Let a Coach know your first name so he or she can communicate with you effectively.
2. Profile Information:
- We may ask you several questions about you and your needs. (“Profile Information”). We may use the Profile Information, either by itself or in conjunction with other information, for the following purposes:
- Help us and our Coach to get to know you and your needs.
- Collect and analyze statistical or aggregated information which is not personally identifiable.
3. Log Data:
- When you use the Platform, our servers or servers of third party services automatically record information that your browser sends (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include, but not limited to, information such as your computer, Internet Protocol address (“IP”), pages that you visit and the time spent on those pages, actions that you take and other statistics. We may use this information, either by itself or in conjunction with other information for the following purposes:
- Monitor, analyze and improve the use and functionality of the Platform, the Platform’s technical operation and the match of the Platform functionality to your needs and preferences.
4. Session Content:
- While using the Platform you and a Coach would likely write or say things by means of text-based communication (such as messages), verbal communication or video communication, either internally or to each other (collectively “Session Content”). The Session Content is shared with the Coach(s) that work with you. The Session Content may be used, either by itself or in conjunction with other information, for the following purposes:
- Let a Coach provide the service to you.
- Supervise, administer and monitor the service.
- Note that all communications transmitted through the Platform, may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and training purposes and become part of your file and records.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Social and General Information Tools
We would be using several publicly-available tools and information exchange resources, such as (but not limited to) a blog, a Facebook page, a Twitter account, a Google Plus account and others (collectively “Social and General Information Tools”). Any information you provide or share by using the Social and General Information Tools may be freely read, accessed, collected and used by others.
Online identity theft and account hacking, including the practice currently known as “phishing”, are of great concern. You should always suspect when you are being asked for your account information and you must always make sure you do that in our secure system. We will never request your login information, your credit card information, in a non-secure or unsolicited communication (e-mail, phone or otherwise).
Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information
We may share aggregated information that does not include any Personal Information with third parties for any purpose, including but not limited to industry analysis, research, business transactions and public relations.
Transfer of Business
We may sell or transfer some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, consolidation, joint venture, reorganization or sale of assets. Such transactions would be covered by a confidentiality agreement.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Platform, to perform certain tasks which are related to the Platform or to provide audit, legal, operational or other services for us. These tasks include, but not limited to, customer service, technical maintenance, monitoring, email management and communication, database management, billing and payment processing, reporting and analytics. When needed we may disclose information, including Personal Information, to such third parties but we will try to limit the Personal Information disclosed to the minimum necessary to perform their task.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to become our user. The Platform is not directed and not intended to be used by anyone under the age of 18. If you’re aware that we have collected Personal Information from an individual under age 18 please let us know by contacting us and we will delete that information.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information, including Personal Information, to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of ourselves or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. We may disclose information, including Personal Information, to take precautions against liability. You should also be aware that Providers may be obliged to disclose information to law enforcement or other authorities to conform to their professional and legal responsibilities. Specifically, and without limitation, you should be aware that the law requires mental health professionals to disclose information and/or take action in the following cases: (a) reported or suspected abuse of a child or vulnerable adult; (b) serious suicidal potential; (c) threatened harm to another person; (d) court-ordered presentation of treatment.
You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in your Account by contacting us or by editing it online. If you would like us to delete your Personal Information or any other information from our system, please contact us with such a request. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. However, we may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law for legitimate business purposes or for record keeping purposes. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, including, without limitation, some data may that may be still archived and stored offline. We are not responsible for removing information from the third parties that we have already legitimately shared Personal Information about you.